I need a break
I am flying to Busan to attend my Er Jie's wedding soon!!! This is my 2nd time going to Korea and this time, it's slightly different. I will be spending touring 3 cities - Seoul, Busan and Jeju Island instead of just one . I promise to be back with many great photographs and share with you.
- I'm unable to attend Mei Hua's 21st birthday celebration and over here, I hope that everyone, especially Mei Hua, can thoroughly enjoy the party!!!
- But I will be back just in time to make it for Jia Wei's 21st birthday bash & stayover with my NYJC gang!!!
- My majong kakis, please find something meaningful to do while I am overseas for 2 weeks and Eddy continues to mug for his upcoming exams. :)
- Lastly, I hope that when I return, my yet-to-confirm June trip can be confirmed by Wei Hao.
Speaking about it, I have another exciting overseas trip in june confirmed already!!! I'm so looking forward to it and I'll inform everyone when I am back!!! Meanwhile, I keep my fingers crossed, that Mas Selamat will already been caught when I'm back.
Au revoir~
No comments:
Post a Comment