The Life Of An Unemployed
I truly understood the lifestyle of an unemployed and retiree now, seriously, nothing (note: nothing) to do and totally 无所事事. It is my 1 month holiday now and it is very difficult to get a 1 month temporary job. Tuition has started, not at full strength.
I am recruiting new students - got to thanks all the parents who trusted me and introduced me to others. This saved me the trouble of finding students. Getting parents who got recommanded to be is also good because they could save time building up trust, we can begin working with mutual trust. Recruiting new students also means I am sacking some students, because of some problematic parents. I really like the students very much, after all, under my guidance and his hard work, he improved from 30+ marks in Sec2 to at least 75 marks in Sec4. I do not want to elaborate too much about my encounter. Basically, I cannot work with a pair of divorced parents who delay payment by 3 months - The divorced mother asked to get from her ex-husband, ex-husband has no money "at all". But the family are going Hong Kong for holiday and each parent has their own car, stays in semi-d, etc. My student still has the money to buy a electronic guitar... Conclusion: BYE BYE!!!
Since I am god-damn-free, I spend my time swimming, planning my mega family gathering coming up in february, surfing net and meeting up with friends. I am very pleased that I finally have time to meet all my friends. A brief update of my activities in the past 7 days...
(above) Watching Madagascar 2 with Julie and Joel. Joel was back from India!!!
(above) I went all the way down to Clementi Sport Complex to play badminton with MingWei, YouXin and Sara last Friday morning because NUS Sport Hall was still closed for examinations. After that, Para And I accompanied Eddy to choose his new spectacles at Hougang Mall. Eddy bought this pair I wore in this photo, which looked very unsuitable & gayish on me but looked great on him.
(above) I never since any lizard & ants in my house before until recently, probably because of the construction going on. And I spotted a RED-TAIL LIZARD!!!! YEH MAN!!! This was so rare and special!!! I showed Yew Boon, Bing En & Jia Wei and they mentioned that this was a new-grown tail after the older one dropped off, that was why it was red in colour.
(Above) I love this Golden Retriever at my Cousin Winnie's house when I was there for a meeting/gathering for the upcoming mega gathering. This dog slept beside me and he loves people to 'sayang' him. I will be hiring photographer, magician, "balloon-man" for my family gathering. Call me if you have any recommendations.
(above) A treat from Bing En because he got his scholarship, Celebration for Yew Boon for "Reason CANNOT-SAY" and Watching Little Nonya!!! Anyway, so many of my friends, including myself, who do not usually watch drama, are catching Channel 8's Blockbuster Little Nonya. Everyone 议论纷纷. There were both positive and negative remarks from my friends and me, but we still catch every episode of it.
5 comments:
oh man... shouldn't have pose for the camera. i look like some cam whore freak. =p
You are.... no need to pretend u r not... you most famous CW1101. Cam Whore Course.
So late you haven sleep....
we all know you are one cam whore la yb.. just go to ur FB account. ENDLESS amount of pictures. -_-
AHAHAHA. i did sth tt many didnt manage to do, i.e. treat jeremy (and of course the rest)~
oh ya... i rarely get treated by you. You very lucky lor. :) Gong Xi!!!
Btw, who the hack is that who blog????
omg! the lizard is disgusting. dont post so disgusting things! I HATE LIZARDS! ><
Post a Comment