The Best of Japan
The past 6 days Eddy was in Japan, his dad handed over the car key and ownership of their car. It was rather stressful. Other than that, while they were overseas, I was in Singapore happily celebrating Chinese New Year.
Now, Eddy is back. Para, Avonda and I felt as if like we were the ones coming back from holiday!!! It was like the past 6 days I enjoyed in Singapore and Japan simultaneously. It is very difficult to understand how we feel, but trust us, this kinda Simultanous Double Happiness feeling EXISTS. Really have to thank Eddy for bringing us this feeling. 3 of us were like 暗爽 until we could laugh and smile to ourselves for no reason for the next 3 days.
We spent the entire midnight discussing over what happened this CNY week and some 'very shocking news" that happened...
What a great new year, good things have been happening the past 1 week....
No comments:
Post a Comment