Yong Han's Hidden Talent
I almost drowned under all my projects and assignments of my 6 modules in the past few weeks. Now, at least, my nose barely emerged from the surface of the hot water and I could find time doing some non-acadamic stuffs. I hardly had time to blog and other activities. Yet, during my busiest period, Yong Han was leaving for Australia and starting school soon. I was really glad that Jun Sheng and I did spend some quality time together with Yong Han last week and also sending him off on Saturday night. :)
Anyway, Yong Han came to my house for dinner on thursday and he revealed a top secret of his to me and now I am going to share with every reader here. I don't understand why he is so conservative about his popularity on youtube for his videos of him playing piano. I think this is a great talent to be proud of!!! I am going to show off my talented friend to everyone now. Nevertheless, I guess he will not upload anymore videos at the meantime until he is back from Australia because he does not have a piano in Australia. Note: He is playing without score.
Yong Han's Piano version 如燕 (The Little Nonya 小娘惹电视主题曲)
Yong Han's Piano version 羅志祥 - 转角爱

No comments:
Post a Comment