Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Very Sicked Boy

I was sick on 3 - 6 May and i was down with sore throat, plegms, high fever, flu and cough. This was the first and worst time i felt some sickly. Having NO appetite, I lay on the bed for the first 3 days with my fever going up and down, down after i consumed my medcine and up a few hours later WITH little food. I ate a few spoonful of congee just for the sake to consume my medcine as I can only take them after meals. I could feel my muscles loosening and aching. Full Blow with all these illnesses, I lost 2 - 3 Kg in 4 days.

I did not have my themometer (Left it in camp) on the 1st 2 days until my sis found me one. Day 3 I was already feeling better, my joints were no longer so achy and shockingly, my fever still 39.0 degrees. My family almost send to the hospital.

Only 2 things were going through my mind when I was ill. That was Night 2 and I was totally numb and motionless on the bed with iced towel on my forehead.

Number 1: Will I see sunrise tml morning?

Number 2: If were to become an idiot, how can I contribute to my family and the society? Or I can only helplessly wait for donation to pour in to and become a burden to the society.


Next day... A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recovered quickly. Funny and this is true. :)

No comments: