心碎的原点
Eddy, Avonda, Para, Anthony and me went to GV @ Marina to watch the one of the most anticipated movie, Harry Potter & the Order of Phoenix. I read the book, so really can't compare the movie with the book. The story book is definitely more detailed. The movie gives me the images to visualise in my mind. I specially like the last part in the show where the characters were in the Ministry's room filled with orbs. Really nice and exciting. The rest of the movie were just "skip and move on" because the book is just too long for a movie.
Before the movie, we dine in at Bedok 85. We ordered like to much food. I finished a Chicken Chop, 1 bowl of Ba Chok Mee and 2 glasses of Lemon Sugarcane. We shared Fried Kway Tiao, Chicken Wings and Para's Carrot Cake. But the thing is... Eddy's car... GOT bombarded by the birds. 心痛!!! (See Below) There were more bird shit beside and on top of the car.
Eddy's car reverse sensor was faulty, and when we arrived at Marina Square's car park,
BOOM!!!
Eddy hit his car against the metal barrier behind while doing parking.
心痛!!! 心痛!!!
After the movie, I told eddy to open his boot so that I could put a bag of plastic waste together with my carton of coke I bought previously at a petrol station. Eddy pulled the release and the boot flew open and
BOOM!!!
It hit the barrier again because it was too close.
心痛!!! 心痛!!! 心痛!!!
(Above) After the movie, we bought Tau Huay and Soya Bean Milk.
我们还笑得出来...
It was already 2am after the show then we headed to Punngol Jetty!!! Just to take a walk and find a place for Para to eat his Tau Huay. Ant was sicked so he went home first. Eddy continued to feel the 心痛 and waited in his car while 3 of us took a stroll along the beach. It was low tide. We chatted about our Sec 3 OBS experience and took some pictures.
These photos kinda look like Mediacorp's Drama, 原点. :)
By the time we reached home, it was already 3am plus. My thoat was so dry because I did alot of shouting and screaming at Marina Square. I learnt it from Kelvin and it was damn funny!!!
Sunday Event: Majong again!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment