Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sleepless Saturday

This weekend's sky had been gloomy. The drizzle that consistently kept turning on and off unpredictably put me off from swimming. I had been spending this weekend at home to compile a photo gallery of pastries and I was planning to complete by July. Keep a lookout!!!

Saturday night was majong session again. For the past few months, this hobby during saturday night had been a norm. The duration was totally absurb, we started at 11pm and ended in 9am in the morning!!!!

My tiles were quite bad and I was losing about $16+. Para kept 港-ing and 自摸-ing. Bad Tiles, with Para as well as Ant, whose luck were overwhelmingly good, I was totally tired of the game at 6am. They were not feeling any better as their Macdonald breakfast took so damn long to come.

The turning point when I started to break-even and won was the following:

JIANG JIANG JIANG JIANG!!!



自摸 some more... So happy!!! This was my only victorious game that was worthed mentioning and I quicky snapped a few pictures. Other games before and after this were totally disasterous.



Money flows in.... :)



I am clearing a Half day OFF on monday and a Full day OFF on tuesday from camp to go to the airport. With 1.5days weekdays clearing OFF, next week should be a breeze for me. :)

No comments: