Friday, June 20, 2008

Don't Be Afraid Say It

Just now, while driving, I was telling my uncle that I was trying to inculcate my cousin to be teenager with AN OPINION. Life is dull when a person's answer to every question is "anything" and "no comment". Your life will just be as plain as the air around you. I want people to dare take a stand and dare make a comment. Hate it or love it, Say it! Safe and Composed brings you nowhere. When you are afraid to tell people what you personally think and believe, that little guts will never bring you to the next level.


Right here, I have a message to declare. I am very anti-roadrage. As I was driving, a road bully gave me trouble on the road by deliberately tailing on my left and obstructing me from cutting to the left to execute a left turn. Just because he was not happy that I cut into his lane (Com'on -_-"). I am sorry to say this but most road bullies I have seen so far are TAXI DRIVERS.

No comments: