Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shogun Kuchi Kuchi WaWa (WAWA!!!)

My 5 weekdays was spent at NUS for my faculty camp and we were accomodated at Sheares Hall. It is probably the dirtiest, mos tiring and yet the most fun and best camp I have been to so far. :) Activities end earliest at 1am with our body stained with paint (they did not prepare thinner), water paint, dirt water, Kopi-O mixed with Peanut, Ketchup, Oyster Sauce, Flour, etc, almost every day. Everyday was so sunny and all of us suffered sunburns and weird tan lines all over our body. But it was really really fun!!! I enjoyed the night walk, beach games and cheering the most. The worst event, which I did not fortunately did not attend, was clubbing at some gay club at Nile Road.


I was quite impressed with the planning of the entire camp.


Most important of all, my OG-mates were really great, smart and friendly. What else can I ask for? :)


(Below) My OG group, Sweety from Shogun!!!~~~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

weeee!!

Glad u enjoyed ur camp!! haha.. ur description reminds me so much of my hall camp where there had flour, newspaper, chilli, ketchup, lots of water, smelly squid.. and lots of gross stuff.

Hope ur new friendship grows well into ur uni life!

cheerios and we shall meet for lunch (hopefully) =p

pam said...

HEYS! i dropped by ur blog from para's blog. hope you don't mind! i went to d arts camp too! haas. and i think ur og's councillor, cindy is my friend & ur ogmate, connie was my sec sch classmate. haas. & ur og played that pikachu thingie with my og! d world is so small! (: have fun in FASS. :D