Monday, July 21, 2008

How To Piss Your Friend Off



KS, Audrey, Para, Eddy and I were at Mediacorp last Saturday because KS had 6 tickets for the Sheng Siong Show. Prior to the show was dinner at the newly open Botak Jones @ Serangoon Central and after that, was ice cream & coffee at Serangoon Garden's Hatto and Coffee Bean. I was art-directing and shooting many artistic shots and beauty shots for them. Simple themed photography game can very fun and the products can turn out more artistic than you think. This is different of usual "cam-whoring".




Laughter (Model: Audrey)





Deep Thought (Model: KS)





Together (Models: KS and Audrey)



KS took over and shot many candid pictures while I was sharing a video I shot at Mediacorp. Everyone were laughing crazily as they watched how Eddy and I squeezed the devil out of an angel at mediacorp's studio while waiting for the show to begin.







(Below) After Eddy and I irritated Para, we discovered that we did not squeeze out devil... I squeeze out "Auntie". Learn how to piss your friend off but get ready to be scolded "bitch" and beaten by umbrella (Damn Auntie!!! But no choice for Para since it was the only weapon there) !!! Hope you enjoyed watching!!!

4 comments:

ker.shin said...

haha u purposely chose the photo that has para's face half cut off huh..nice one! =)

Olwe Tuor said...

never... but other photos not nice... Not that I say he is not nice in the picture... but this one looks great enough!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Para looked so damn irritated.. NICE ONE!!

Olwe Tuor said...

Hua hua.... Irritating him is my speciality lei... But this time it was mainly eddy disturbing him... I was filming and assisting eddy. :D