Singaporeans Olympians are Smart
Although we lost to hot-favourite China (within everyone's expectation), we are still winner afterall!!! (I know some people don't really give a damn but I still wanna say) We are right on top and we gained experience, fame, glory, so many things!!! Yeh Man!!! And even though we are Ikan Bilis, we are now famous fish that everyone in the world knows. Yeh Man!!!
In addition, this is the 1st Olympics event Singapore won after independence and recorded as 1 Silver medal won. But actually, we are physically taking back 3 tangible Silver medals. Wahahahahaha!!! Moveover, 4 and 8 years ago we did not win because the medals were only made of metal. This year we chose to win because this Olympics' medals are made of Metal and Jade, and we are going for the more expensive ones!!! Singapore is damn smart man!!! Yeh Man!!!
I suggest future Olympics, Singapore should join events like Soccer, 1 recorded event medal win we can take back 11 medals!!! Yeh Man!!! Male and Women both win we'll take back 22 medals!!! I am franking genius!!! Yeh Man!!!


2 comments:
but u should know the soccer team will not win eventually haha
wow... Strike 4D & Toto. Eddy Goh Wei Liang appear in my blog... 1st time man. Yeh Man!!!
Singapore has many soccer talents. Alot of "relack one corner" people can play soccer very well. If wanna speed up, Import a few Brazilian fight for us lor.
Post a Comment