Every Little Thing
(Above) Ryan is really happy with the dinner venue
After so many weeks, my Er Jie has already return to Korea, then I upload these photos. Anyway, 2 weeks back, my whole family of 11 went to Traders Hotel to try out the dishes that will be served during her wedding in November. It was superb and my 2 sisters did a wonderful job in choosing the dishes. It was not the conventional Chinese wedding dinner dishes. For instance, there were California Rolls and Unagi in the cold dish and Mango Puree with Pomelo for dessert. Others dishes are also slightly different than usual. After all, we also do not want to be too extraordinary and make our guests think find the food "hard to swallow". Another thing I was very glad with was... We got to dine Private, in a seminar room with no unnecessary disturbance (See Above).
(Above) And... I was showing Ryan how we can kill time while waiting for others....
(above) Jiang Jiang Jiang JiangTM!!! We played with something that most people hardly pay attention to... A TABLE SPOON!!!
(Above) You don't really need Photoshop to distort your face.
Just have fun with a Table Spoon!!!
Every Little Thing Has Something To Discover...
7 comments:
HAHAHA the thing w the spoon is SUPER BO LIAO LA!!!
omg. u're much worse a camwhore than me!
tsktsktsk!!! i've found another camwhore partner!
Bored and nothing to do what... So camwhore lor. you seemed very free... Go study la... New Media is horrible. I should have taken Psychology or Geography or Social Work. New Media sounds so easy but its not. I got tricked by the name lor...
hahaha. yeah im always distracted. cos i study w the laptop. roars! i prepare to die le. no kuishinbo liao. eh psychology not easy hor. is study textbook one. hahahaha!
math is ok... 1 day i finish revision. New Media, I used 3 days i still don;t know ANYTHING. I can't believe i'm actually so 'fang xin' to go fail a module. like not worried...
i also not worried. NM is tml and i've been studying psychology and lagging. HAVENT TOUCH NM. jeremy jeremy im so so dead!
I think we abit "don't know the horrible consequences" and don't bother to go find out. We take it easy and fail a module. That's why. I hope they ask stupid question and i can use everyday examples and knowledge to answer.
i dont wanna fail. but im so dead. i nid a "ming2 ren2" to enlighten me on NM! ARGH!
Post a Comment