Save the Sharks
In addition to this previous posting, My Er Jie Cancelled Shark's Fin from her Wedding Menu and replaced it with other dish. My whole family and I support her decision. Yeh Man!!!
Hope this is an inspiration to everyone to boycott Shark's Fin and Save the Sharks.
(Above) A diver hovers over a heap of “finned” sharks on the ocean floor.
他们就没有不忍之心吗?
Photos, © Jeffrey L. Rotman/Corbis.

3 comments:
omg! this photo so sad la! :(
but sharkfin soup is nice!
maybe once/twice a year will do :D
WT**** WHA LAU!!!!!!!!!!! the pict is very horrid la! yeah for your sis and boo for ppl killing sharks! i guess it's a bit hard to change the culture of eating shark fins.(i love to eat them too!) I guess when it comes to wedding banquet, if shark fin is served... no one will say no to it... seems rude and oso.. the dish is yummy! But i guess your sis did the right thing of omitting eating the sinful dish. Hurray for her!
I drink shark fin soup since i was very very young. Until when I was in upper primary, then i know that the thin long golden transparent strips is the Super Duper Ultimate Presgious Shark Fin!!! Sometimes I don't even notice its existence. Actually, it is the soup that is tasty. Other ingredients(like crab meat) are nicer than the Shark's Fins.
My Sister Took the Lead. Aspire Everyone to Follow. The host should take the lead what. If not individuals don't eat the shark fin when it is already served also very wasted. Waste $ and Waste the sharks' Deaths.
I know someone who don't eat Shark Fin when it is served right in front of him. You remember Wincent Setiwan?!?!?! It is him, he always skip the 2nd dish. Look up to him!!! Some says since it is already cooked and served, he should eat it. But I think he serves as a GREAT reminder & inspiration to people eat the shark fin around him!!! This is very brave.
Post a Comment