Joel's Birthday
My legs automatically brought me to my favorite bubble tea shop in my neighbourhood after my saturday afternoon swim. The shop lady was asking me how I usually spend my weekend and I pondered for a moment before I replied, "Swimming and stay at home do... ... nothing or homework". She exclaimed "Wow!!! You very 乖 lei... ..." :)
Come to think of it, I am quite a boring person unlike other friends who go clubbing, partying, shopping, etc on weekend. Conclusion: I am a boring person.
But but but.... I really enjoy what I am doing. Doing nothing on weekend is seriously the best way to relax. Even playing overnight majong on weekends at home can be really tiring. This is really called 'rest', as in really do nothing and do your own thing. I believe that everyone needs a few of such days every month, then life will be more meaningful and happier. :) And I just had it!!! Conclusion: I am a boring but happy person.
By the way, Joel, Ivan, Julie and I had a wonderful dim sum breakfast at one of my favorite dim sum restaurant at Mirama Hotel today. Though today I was not very pleased with one of the Chinese receptionist and waiters there, but I shall 刀下留人 and not waste my time elaborating it here. By the way, I proposed this place and I will bring more friend here in the future. It was sort of a little gathering give Joel Lee present for his birthday and before he flies to India for an 1-month exercise. Happy Birthday to Joel!!! After that we accompanied Ivan to purchase clownfish at an aquarium in Chinatown but it was closed ON A SUNDAY!!! For your information, Pet shops and Aquarium seldom/never close on a normal Sunday. How unlucky we were!!! Nevertheless, it has been really long since all of 4 were out together and it was an exceptionally enjoyable day!!!
We took over 50 obscene and funny photos of ourselves (especially of Julie) and below are the presentable ones that can be shared on public. At least Julie will sms me asking me to remove her photos. :)
My following 2 weekends will be spent celebrating my two other close friends' 21st birthdays too. Check out the venue I am celebrating at in upcoming blogs and you will know how boring a person I am. But I am a persistant person. I like it, I will keep going for it.
1 comment:
lol. my everyday is go to school come back and do nothing. i must be damn 乖 according to the auntie's theory.
Post a Comment