Wednesday, August 19, 2009

千言万语, 尽在不言中

To all my family, cousins, friends, tuition kids, who wished me Happy Birthday, be it via


  • SMS,
  • MSN



OR



  • called to wish me,
  • wished me face to face,
  • sent me birthday card on all the way from Hong Kong this time every single year (This's only 1 person & that's Kit Lam),



OR

special cases like



  • Wei Hao who called to talk anything other than my birthday, but deep in his heart was wishing me happy birthday.
  • Eddy just went missing for 4 months and re-appear outside my window to pass me my birthday present near midnight
  • Wei Ping who treated me lunch super duper far earlier before my birthday for a reason he never really define properly (but I'm smart enough to know and wouldn't act blur).



OR



anyone who does not fall into any of the categories above, yet truthfully wished me, remembered my birthday,



Really Thank You!!!
That's the best word in dictionary I know that I can react to our appreciation to all of you. I really appreciate it alot and 千言万语尽在不言中.


This year, I am going to make all those photos I took with my friends, who celebrated people for me, very private though some of my friends posted them on facebook already. I will not be posting them because I want to keep those moments special within my different group friends - strictly making it private individual cliques' own celebrations this year.


Selfish! Chey, Waste your time reading my blog. :)

No comments: