My Pet
Hi, Blogger is finally back and I hope it would go dead again.
I wanna show everyone my pet fish named Piranha Oh Tian Lan. It is one of my 22nd birthday present given by my 1st sister and Jeremy. This pet belong to the P Series of pets in my family, sidelong with my 2nd Sister Prick and Pony (See Below).
I think the name Prick is self-explanatory right? Then, the other one is Pony.


4 comments:
is prick real??? you have a PORCUPINE for PET!!!!! i am coming your house rite now!!!!
That prick looks like a soft toy.. Real anot?!
Prick is a hedgehog, not porcupine. And they are in Korea with me. Hope I'll be able to bring them both back soon if AVA allows.
-Jeremy's er-jie
though prick looks spiky.. but he is too cute... i think i will hug him to death if i chance upon it.... (not sure who will die first.. me or the hedgehog...)
Post a Comment