Use a cheap $10 note to know more about a friend
I have a story to share and it is the first reality moral-story series I am sharing in this blog!!! I have told some of my friends like Jia Wei, Para and family members. There is a moral (in fact many morals) behind this story for everyone to learn. I am not gonna elaborate on the atmosphere and surrounding too much, just some dialogue and my thoughts. If you find this story too 'Olwe'-poganda, you can choose not to read too.
Episode 1
Two friends of mine, let's give them names, Friday and Vineyard. We ain't close friends of course, just associate-friends, knew each other for less than 2 years.
One night, Friday & Vineyard approached me at Habourfront, "Hey Jeremy, can you lend us a few dollars for dinner?". "There is no ATM around and we will return you later", they added.
"Can.", I replied singlish-ly. "Why I don't I lend each of you $10, two of you can go and buy whatever you want.... Keep the leftover and just return me a $10 bill. It's easy this way", I continued.
Of course, you must be expecting this to come next. It's coming!!! Yes, they totally forgot their words though we spend the next 48 hours together. They drew money for their other meals.
Frankly, I totally forgot about the two $10 the moment these two notes left my wallet.
Until one month later...
(To be continued...)
2 comments:
wahhh jeremy ohhh.. you suckk! Your story has no ending! It feels so itchyyy.. GRAHHHHH!!
coming up soon...
Post a Comment