Friday, August 13, 2010

After the Cricket Silence

I felt rather regretful that I abandoned this blog for such a long while. I stopped blogging since my final exam last semester and then, I started working non-stop ever since. And now, the next acadamic cycle has began and school has started AGAIN!!!! And I still have no time to blog consistantly despite having so many events, news and photos of my life to share.
At the same time, I know this sounds contradicting, I also do not wish to share too much in case some friends get obsessed on the updates on the "E-me" and forget about know the "Physical-me". Thereafter, these close friends who do not meet me up often will soon become my Not-so-close close friends, then downgraded to online-friends or facebook-friends... WHICH I do not wish this happen.
One of my modules needs me to start a new blog and that blog will be assessed by my professor and graded. GOSH!

No comments: