Chocolate Sunday
After trying KFC's new Miso Chicken Meal, Ant, Para Avon & I went for a chocolate high tea @
Max Brenner Chocolate Bar in Esplanade
(Below)
Chocolate Foudue, Chocolate Banana Milkshake with Caramel (Not seen) & Melted Marshmallow Crepe topped with Dark Chocolate!!!
(Above) 暧昧
(Below) My Chocolate Banana milkshake with Caramel. I prefer the one in Perhentian. It was served with a Metal Straw.
After that, we went to Eng Wah @ Suntec to watch a 4-character-words chinese movie, which made me puke all the way. There was this group of kampong guys sitting right behind me who kept chatting loudly, letting their handphones ring loudly in the cinema (They said they don't wanna answer their calls). They finally shut up after someone sitting horizonally beside roared at them,
"OI!!! CAN YOU ALL SPEAK SOFTLY!!!!".
(They apologised "sorry sorry")
PEACE FINALLY, I could now sleep for the rest of the show.
After the movie, we walked to Bugis for dessert @ "REMEMBER TO EAT". I had Herbal Jelly and Carrot Cake. They ordered Zi Ma Hu, Yang Zi Bing Lu, etc.
Everything was fun.
It will be more fun without the horrendous movie that spoilt our day.
1 comment:
WHAHAHAHA..
i really liked that ai mei picture.. lolx
Post a Comment