Perhentian: Day 4
Last day, I paid 90RM for an extra dive at "3 Brothers", a site with alots of giant boulders and swim through. Most people came up and commended that that was the best site there. To me, it was just so-so. Nothing spectacular other than huge rocks and a giant barraccuda. AND, I was focus so much on the barraccuda so much that I MISSED SEEING A TURTLE SWIMMING AND LANDING ON THE ROCKS RIGHT UNDER ME!!!! Wei Hao told me that he tried catching my attention by making noise but I just did not hear it.
Noon time, rushed for my last meal at my favorite restaurant B First Bar. Took a photo with the boss there. Their Chocolate Banana and Mango Milkshake were superb!!! Deep fried Sotong, Fish with Soya sauce and Curry Chicken were good valued and delicious!!!
After that, we went for a snorkel at Sharp Point. It was so so so tiring. After lunch, I went there with Wincent and WL and we swam and snorkel for nearly 3 hours. Dive in and out of the water and fight against some current etc... but it was TOTALLY FUN!!!!!!!!! Saw alot of marine creatures which I would show you next in a long thread of photos... Saw 3 Adult Blacktip REEF SHARKS that were about 1.5m long, they were hunting and roaming just 5m away from me... but I have no photo for these as they were zooming around too quickly(WL only managed to took photos of 6 baby sharks on Day 1).
Follow me to Shark Point.... ....
A map of how near is S. Point to my Resort
1st thing we saw within 3mins of swim

1st thing we saw within 3mins of swim
(above) What is Wincent looking at????? SEA URCHINS!!!!!
(below) On day 4, I finally mastered skin-diving and not choked by too much seawater. :)
(above) Me and some creatures hidden underneath
(Above) Wincent & more NEMOS....
(above) Too tired. Finally found some clear ground for standing.
(above) We have reach the outer side of the island.
This place is pretty deep but it has alot of fishes, especially at the boulder of corals!!!
(below) A spread of corals and countless fishes hidden underneath.
(below) A pair of Angelfish( I think so) and Colourful Parrot fish
That's all folk!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment