Did the Strong Wind Wake You Up?
My sister and I were witnessed the lamp posts and trees in the carpark shaking so damn vigorously with the wind. And apparently, there were many people in the opposite block standing at their window like us looking into the carpark. It was the strongest and fiercest wind I have ever experienced in my life!
Woei Lin was telling me today that the strong wind almost blew her neighbour's rooftop away!!! And she.... who had been sleeping in air-con since the day I knew her, has decided to changed this routine.
BECAUSE SHE FELT THAT SHE IS ONE OF THE CULPRIT FOR GLOBAL WARMING, INDIRECTLY CAUSING SUCH WEATHER ABNORMALITY!!!
I was so pleased to hear someone feeling the effect of global warming and TAKING ACTION. The strong squall turned her more eco-friendly, has the Strong Wind change you too?
(above) By the way, these are her new pets!!! Wild Sunbirds building nest on her balcony's wind charm. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment