Dream Bubble
The day was nothing extravagant, but it was a day when I did ALL the relaxing and simple things I enjoy. It was the most relaxing day so far. I love this "What shall I do for tomorrow" feeling... The person was accompanied me the entire day as well as chatting with me until 11.30pm the previous night was none other than Jia Wei.
11pm - woke up
1pm - Lunch at J8
2pm - Table Tennis at Bishan Stadium
4pm - Swimming and Chilling in Bishan Swimming Complex under the sun!!!
7pm - Bing En joined Jia Wei and I after his work at my house for dinner prepared by my mum.
8pm - Dessert and playing Bluff at one of my new favorite cafe in Serangoon Garden. The Bluff game brought back memories of the days in Perhentian last year. It was a great feeling.
The whole day was like a dream but burst rather quickly. I enjoyed it thoroughly though something ironic happened in the noon that almost spoilt my day. It was a best thing happened at the wrong time - I finally got a job and would be starting work IMMEDIATELY the next day. It simply meant "End of Holiday, SIAN!". The news came so abruptly and almost totally devastate my wonderful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment