My Tuesday was a Wonderful too!
No Photos - I spent my noon playing badminton at Bishan Stadium with my NUS friends. Ming Wei came all the way down from Jurong for the game. On my way to Bishan Stadium, I happened to be thinking about Jia Wei and immediately, "Knock Knock!!!", Jia Wei appeared in the Bishan Gym saying hello to me. OH MY 天!!! That's so co-incidental!!! This is really 心想事成!!! That's so 神 !!!! Moreover, another piece of good news is, I played really really well despite not playing since last semester(we played the professional/competitive kind of badmiton, get it?)
I urge everyone reading my blog, to exercise REGULARLY because exercising not only keep you fit & healthy, it makes you feel Great!!!
Great! = Confident, Healthy, Looking Fabulous
You will shine and glow from head to toe from the moment you wake up till you sleep.
After my thrilling badminton session was a really nice lunch with some of the TAU family members, including Wei Hao, Chancy and Chau Ting. Let me explain why my lunch was nice!
- We haven't met all together for many weeks.
- Lunch venue was at J8, just a stone throw away from the stadium
- Manhattan Fish Market serves really fresh and good Seafood. I think it's even better than that "Fish & *"
- Service was plausible too.
- Unknowingly, we received alot of discount for different reasons which made our lunch very valued for money.
- We were given voucher after the meal, and I will definitely go back again!
After lunch was tuition with my new student (who is very obedient & cooperative) and a night jog back home!!!
It is a day well-spent and fulfilling.
Can my day be so fulfilling everyday? + a full time job!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment