Monday, October 5, 2009

Final Episode!

It's e learning week this week and I am going to NUS for two days for tutorials. Lecture are mostly uploaded online. I am having an extremely rare 3 hours break in school now and I shall complete this story.

Episode 4 (Final)

It was a fun day at Sentosa. I left the collection of money from Friday to Ringo. Vineyard was preserving his slience and continued acting blur-like-he-forget-his past-life the entire day at Sentosa.

Around 6 o'clock in the evening, a group of my friends, Friday and I left Sentosa to go home. On the train back, it was me again, I suddenly recalled and asked Friday, "Have you give Ringo the money?"

"Oh... I forgot!"

I was seriously expecting this. People asked from you 2x. I reminded you a few times. Now Ringo was still at Sentosa and you would not see him for another few months. Then, now you acted like "Oh my God.... it was an accident". He made me felt so disgusted and wanted to puke all the way on the MRT. Hello... you 'deliberately caused the accident lor...' There were 气点s Number 4 & 5. (I wished I could label it till infinity.) Number 4 for self-creating 'accident' and Number 5 for that horrible acting. Actually, your mistakes no need to be numbered, I am just doing it to quantify how many times they digusted me. This only is enough to conclude one thing - there is something very wrong IN them.

Ok... The problem came back to me again.

My Troubleshoot: Luckily I was sharp enough that moment to think of this solution.

I told Friday to call Vineyard up (who still chose to remain silent and acting blurring at Sentosa) who was with Ringo, to pay the money to Ringo for me (and clear his debt).

The latest situation was:

  • I 一笔勾销 with Ringo,
  • I also 一笔勾销 with Vineyard, since Vineyard paid Ringo on my behalf.


Obviously, since Friday eventually did not pay Ringo for me, he still owe me money, right? Common sense right?

After he hanged up his phone, all the way from Habourfront to Dhoby Ghaut, from Dhoby Ghaut to Orchard, he acted blur and remained quiet. This was 气点 Number 6 already.

It was seriously not about the mere 10 bucks. I was so disgusted by these people were trying so so so so so hard and acting blur to avoid paying up just $10. Hello... It's only $10 and not $10,000. It's not even enough for me buy my cousin Awfully Chocolate or Hatto ice cream. Why are you all so petty over a $10?!?!? Now it made me looked like a crazy man chasing about $10. That was so... illogical.

Finally, I asked Friday on the train, "Hey, logically, since you did not pay Ringo the money FOR ME, ain't you supposed to pay me back the money then?"

He gave me his iconic blank and puzzled face for very long AGAIN!!!

"OH YA HOR!!!" (Enough... Stop pretending -_-" 气点 Number 7)

He reluctantly took out a $10 note from his wallet and passed to me.

Conclusion: Now I know you two so much better.

This is how I "Use a cheap $10 note to know more about a (two) friend"

2 comments:

Online finally said...

i luv ur stories sia! u should come up with a short sketch and act it out...... so drama!

mylilpony said...

I think I know what you feel. It is not about the $10 anymore. It is about making these sly people own up for what they did.

One day, they will loose more than they gain from these cheating means.