Friday, October 9, 2009

Lor Ar & Lor Ba



(Above) Ingredients and Marinated Duck



(Above) The Frying and Braising process...

You know, all my aunts and a few aunt-in-law has their own 看家本领. For instance, my 8th aunt is best known for her cakes and pastries, my mum is famous for his dumpling (Ba Zhang) and 5th aunt is most famous for her Braised Duck.


And... I am proud to announce that I learnt my 5th aunt's recipe of Braised Duck!!! Such food posts will definitely make my readers like Jun Sheng very happy. It's not as difficult to cook as any of you think, It's very easy really. I shopped for the ingredients in the market, did all the marinating and cooking myself. :)


Finished with the cooking, my mum added some pork belly because we are sharing this dish I cooked with my 3rd aunt. :) hence, my final product is....



(Above) JIANG JIANG JIANG JIANG TM! My finished product Lor Pork & Lor Duck with garnish

No comments: