Thursday, October 8, 2009

RE: Wei Hao

THIS POST IS M18.
PARENTAL GUIDANCE


Hello Wei Hao,


I read your comment on my reality story series. You said the following, "i luv ur stories sia! u should come up with a short sketch and act it out...... so drama!".


It is not easy to sketch out the story, it will probably take me many days to come out with one post as it is a labour intensive job. AND.... I think what I visualise when I am not happy is not very pleasing to my audiences' eyes.


Like for Friday's repeated act-blur scenes, I just have one vulgar picture of me in my mind. (See Below) Felt like showing him this hand sign in front of his face. THOUGH, I NEVER SHOW THIS PHYSICALLY. My friends should know such action does not come from me.




Anyway, Just for your entertainment. Hope you like this image I painted. :)