Monday, November 26, 2007

Impromptu

This was probably one of my most impromptu meeting ever in my life. Things evolved so quickly in a short duration.

First, Anthony left for dinner with his family after Majong in my house.
After dinner, I asked Para out for dessert and his promised treat, Soft-Shell Crab. (2 persons)
As we were about to leave, Ant's parents "PS" him and he came to join us. (3th person)
On our way to proposedly Hougang Mall, we pulled Eddy along. (4 persons now...)
I changed the plan to introducing Awefully Chocolate to them and hence we headed to Katong Mall instead.
So incidentally, Avonda just finished meeting her friends and was opposite Katong Mall and...


JIANG JIANG JIANG JIANG TM !!!
(below) I gathered 4 people out of thin air in less than 1 hour.






(above) If you are a fan of DARK CHOCOLATE like me, you have to try this Awefully Chocolate Ice Cream. It tastes and looks like Swedson's Sticky Chewy Chocolate Ice Cream, except that it is alot more chocolaty. I came to know about this ice cream a few years back. My sister's friend, one of the shareholders of Awefully Chocolate, kept gaving us tubs and tubs of samples every fornight when he was still creating this ice cream.




(above) Ant's and Para's iconic poses when they see great food




(above) Anthony's dinner at Ashton and I just discovered that one more of my friends love to chew on straw.



(Top) Look at how much my friends hate me.




(Top) Look innocent only. FAKE!!!

No comments: