Kelvin's ORD day
If you have heard alot my best buddy Kelvin in camp and not seen him, this is him. We went through thick and thin together and had so so much fun. Life in camp would be so dull and boring without him. It was his ORD day and I drove him to camp to collect his IC. I am collecting mine on monday!
(Below) It's dinner time. As promised, my aunt made me one of my favourites,
At night was Majong time!!!
Players: 1st Sister, Para (running a fever), Jeremy and me
Luck: Fair. But most of the time, 很容易听的牌就是听不到
Example 1
(above) Harvesting...
(above) 二万来了, 可以开始听了
(above) 1000 years had passed...
(above) End up Para 自摸 and won
Example 2
(above) Last game already... My beautiful tiles in my hands and mine is definitely a 满台(Max). Calling for cards already.... who will throw to me!?!?!?!
(above) Jiang Jiang TM!!!
In the end, Jeremy won with a 清一色 cum 自摸. This moment I wanna 摧心肝 over my beautiful tiles!!!
(above) My sister also harvesting for a "Firework", also a 满台. She also wanna 摧心肝.
(above) I was busily taking photo with my new phone and very 幸灾乐祸 . Because I wasn't the one paying. Before that 包 Para already for throwing Jeremy a card for him to form his 4th set. Para is paying for ALL players!!! Fever, Headache, and empty all his win and lost money at the LAST game. 可怜...
Ok. Enough of Majong... Its 3am now and gotta wake up at 5 hours time to go jogging with Wincent. Will stop here.
No comments:
Post a Comment