Sunday, March 1, 2009

My 惊天地泣鬼神 Reunion Part 4 - Me

I guess you will be more interested to kno what the hell am I doing the whole day?!?!?!? Seriously, I forgot what exactly did I do. Let me trace back the photo diary...


Alright,


(Below) I was cam-recording the opening of the gathering, when the event officially started....




(Below) Strolling around, harvesting my fruit of labour from others' happiness....




(below) Knowing and talking to more new faces... These guys are my nieces and nephew. Yes, around the same age as me and they are very friendly and nice. I was pleasantly surprised we had so so much things to talk about....




(Below) Taking photos with my cousins, nephews/nieces and whoever who don't mind taking photos with me. :)




(Below) Yes... most importantly, hosting the Quiz with Cousins Wesley and Justin for the children.




And... the whole night, I only ate Plain Rice with duck sauce with some leftover Coleslaw.

No comments: