Monday, March 16, 2009

S-A-M-E

My blog is seriously getting boring. Its the 2nd consecutive day in the SAME restaurant. I am such a no-life person that
I patronised the SAME restaurant 3 times in 8 days.

(above) Ordered almost the SAME food. i.e. Babi Pongteh.

(above) Ordered an ultra common dish that I could find and eat anywhere Zi Char and Cai Peng stalls. i.e. Sambal Kangkong. And over here, it tasted 2x worse than any other stalls selling the SAME dish.

(above) Ordered a Tempa Prompet in Black Ginger sauce when my mum could cook exactly the SAME style and taste. Just that my mum's version is about 2.903984 times more delicious.

The only not-boring thing i did was that I ate with Alex Lee Wei Ping before he flew to Taiwan for overseas exercise. People may not know who the hack is he because he seldom appear on my blog, except in January 2008. He is my longest living friend still keeping in contact with me on Earth!!! We knew each other since primary 3 and he is so known and comfortable with my family that I could even leave him to do his own stuffs in my house while I am sleeping.

Enough... for the next 5 entries, photographs or detailed mentioning of food are BANNED.

No comments: